Photobucket

Followers

The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe

Puffy Candy

>> Monday, January 24, 2011

Name: Sarah

Blogshop she love: www.puffycandy.com

Tell us why do you love them?(style,service,quality,price.etc):

I love what they're sellinggg! The products are sooo cute, their service is really good as well. The pricing is okay but when I got my items I was really impressed by the creative packaging as well. I've been sharing the link with my girlfriends as well :D

 Ice cream brooch ; RM 8 each
 Stud earrings; RM 9 per pair
Ring; RM 12 each

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Box

  © Blogger template Read My Lips 2011All Rights Reserved TM

Back to TOP