Photobucket

Followers

The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe

We're back!

>> Sunday, June 12, 2011

HELLO there! Firstly, I would like to apologise for the long hiatus on RML.
I was away for a vacay & there are tonnes of emails in my inbox. Sorry if I replied late & here are some updates
for you shopaholics out there!~

Scallop tops in black & white colours from Bimbow

Check out this Victoria's Secret tote!

I love the colours on it! Only RM 150 inclusive of postage at Authentic Garden


RM 12! A steal 
RM 35 each


RM 3.50

RM 3.50

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Read My Lips 2011All Rights Reserved TM

Back to TOP