Photobucket

Followers

The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe

Lovely Gwendolly

>> Monday, December 13, 2010


Jia Lei "I received the items I ordered from Lovely Gwendolly today, and to be honest.... I'm quite happy with it! Although it may take a few alterations here and there on a top, but I see that you take good care and wrapped it up nicely. I am happy with their service. 
Thank you sooo much~ 




Bambalina Dress | RM 35

 Sassy Dress | RM 35
 Dolly Ribbon Blouse | RM 29
 I Heart You | RM 45
 Babydoll Top | RM 29

 Ruby Red Dress | RM 35
Summer Love | RM 35

You could also win vouchers & awesome prizes in their
Christmas give away!


Join their Facebook Fan page to find out more


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Read My Lips 2011All Rights Reserved TM

Back to TOP