Photobucket

Followers

The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe The Pretty Wardrobe

Bubble Trouble

>> Monday, December 13, 2010


Hello there!

We are still new & we receive tons of emails from customers out there about blogs they love.
This time,a  fan of Bubble Trouble, Aisyah21 tells us:

I love Bubble Trouble!! Their sense of style is so up to date. The models are cute.hehe.
I purchase once from them & I think I like to buy their latest stuff. But it takes awhile for them
to update their blog. Busy, kot.That's all!! :D


 SWEET FLORAL DRESS 

RM39


FLORAL PAINTED SKIRT

RM30

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Read My Lips 2011All Rights Reserved TM

Back to TOP